Friday, May 13, 2016

Election Expenses

There is much in the news just now about the Tories' election expenses not being properly declared so I'd just like to remind folk of another election related illegal activity about which I blogged a year ago. Victoria Atkins, now the MP for Louth and Horncastle, ran a campaign that involved posters put up on the highway, in clear breach of Election Law.  I pointed this out to the police and they did seem to take the matter seriously. Eventually, after police intervention, the Area Highway Manager spoke to Tory Party officials and the posters were removed but no prosecution resulted. Below are links to the four parts to the story.



Honesty was not a feature of Victoria Atkins's campaign as I pointed out in my piece, Victoria Lied.


2 Comments:

Blogger reality said...

scraping the barrel Biff... You must be bored & have nothing better to do as usual, maybe go and save Whale's from being decimated by offshore wind turbines which you love so much?!

3:05 pm  
Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

4:29 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home